Click to Call
AAIGOT Insurance Agency, Inc

6633 Hillcroft Ave,
Suite 101,
Houston, TX 77081

Get Directions

Featured Insurance Blog

Do I Need a Special Auto Insurance Policy for a Ferrari?

Purchasing a vehicle is an investment that many people look forward to. It can be exciting to test drive multiple cars before deciding on the perfect choice. However, if you’re purchasing a Ferrari, the event is taken to the next level, as this is a truly rewarding and once-in-a-lifetime event. A Ferrari is a dream vehicle for most people, and if you’re lucky enough to purchase one, you definitely want to ensure it’s adequately insured. You might wonder if you need special auto insurance for your new sports car. Here is a brief overview that explains the insurance requirements for such a high-caliber vehicle:

Ferraris are in a Different Class

If you want to ensure the best coverage for your Ferrari, you need to look into specialty insurance. Most people don’t drive their Ferraris daily and are typically only driven for special occasions. Therefore, these high-end vehicles are often considered collectors, so special coverage is required. 

Most Conventional Auto Insurers Won’t Cover High-End Vehicles & Vice Versa

Your typical insurance agency won’t offer coverage for a vehicle like a Ferrari, and specialty insurers usually don’t cover traditional vehicles. So, before you drive your new exotic car off the lot, finding a specialty insurer in advance is a good idea. The insurer will explain their coverage, costs, and more, so you will know exactly what to expect.

Whether you need insurance to cover your primary vehicle that you drive daily or your brand-new Ferrari, and you’re a Houston, TX resident, you should contact us at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. Not only do we provide coverage for vehicles in the Houston, TX area, but we also provide the best customer service, the most knowledgeable agents, and top-quality coverage. Contact us at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc today for a quote. 

Reducing Risk: Ways Your Business Can Plan for Disasters

In the AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. blog in July 2023, we discussed how hiring practices and commercial insurance purchases can help reduce your Houston, TX, business risk. In this blog, we’ll cover how writing an emergency response and business continuity plans can also reduce your business risk.

Business Risk Defined

Investopedia defines business risk as any factor that could lower a business’ profits or cause it to file for bankruptcy. Both internal and external factors qualify as business risks. Although a company cannot avoid all risks, each business can mitigate the threats it faces.

Risk Identification

You can’t protect your business against what you don’t know exists, so the first step in building risk resiliency comes from risk identification. Conduct a risk assessment that identifies all the perils your business faces. Perils businesses face go beyond the physical, such as tornadoes and floods, and extend to factors like embezzlement, fraud, and reputation attacks. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) website provides businesses with free tools to help with risk identification.

Addressing Risks

Once you uncover the possible perils your business faces, develop response plans. Write an emergency response plan for physical perils that could damage your place of business or employees, such as fire or hurricane. These plans contain emergency scenarios, identify resources available for response, and include protective actions that preserve life and safety, such as an evacuation plan.

The response plans your business develops should also include a business continuity plan. This type of plan ensures that your company can continue operating during a peril or hazard. A business continuity plan addresses more than physical threats. It also includes your business’ responses to hackers, fraud, embezzlement, and other negative situations. Your business continuity plan would instruct employees on quickly transitioning from doing business from the office to operating at an alternative location or from home/sheltering locations.

Training Staff

Researching and writing the plan completes only half of the preparation process. After developing the plan, you train all staff on implementing it. From entry-level interns to CEOs, all employees complete training to know what to do in an emergency.

Testing the Plan Responses

Remember the fire drills of grammar school days? Those wonderful moments of getting out of a monotonous lecture served a valid purpose. Each school tested its emergency evacuation plan, which it made so simple that, quite literally, a small child could follow the instructions and reach safety. Test your emergency response plans and business continuity plans in the same way. Testing plans uncover problems or mistakes in theoretical planning that you amend.

Contact Us Today

Commercial insurance should form the cornerstone of your business risk response, but every business needs a response and business continuity plan. Let AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. help you protect your Houston, TX, business against risk. Turn to a business continuity specialist or hazards plan consultant to identify your business risks and create actionable plans to reduce your business risk and protect your staff.

My dog bit my neighbor. Will homeowners insurance pay for medical care for my neighbor?

Homeowners insurance includes many different forms of coverage. It’s designed to cover different areas of homeownership, from your home’s foundation to liability issues. Many homeowners would agree that homeownership comes with many different responsibilities, and the unexpected should be expected. Our AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. team is committed to helping Houston, TX, homeowners understand the various insurance benefits and get the coverage they need. 

What does homeowners insurance cover?

Homeowners insurance covers your home’s interior, exterior, foundation, plumbing, electrical, all the structures on your property, and more. It also provides liability coverage for anyone who is injured on your property and anyone whose property is damaged while at your home. It is comprehensive coverage designed to meet a myriad of different needs. Of course, guidelines detail the terms of coverage. As long as any damage to your home or any circumstance meets the coverage guidelines of your homeowner’s policy, you’re covered for repair or replacement. There are some situations that homeowner’s insurance typically doesn’t cover. For example, damage caused by normal wear and tear or negligence is generally not covered by homeowners’ insurance. Also, homeowners’ insurance doesn’t cover some forms of foundation damage. Your insurance agent can discuss what your homeowner’s policy covers and does not cover. 

My dog bit my neighbor. Will homeowners insurance pay for medical care for my neighbor?

Yes. Your homeowner’s policy will likely cover your neighbor’s dog bite with your liability coverage. This coverage provides medical care for anyone injured on your property. Liability coverage also includes repairing or replacing if you damage someone’s property. Your homeowner’s policy covers many different circumstances as long as these situations meet the coverage guidelines of your policy. If you have questions regarding the benefits of homeowners insurance, call us. We’d be happy to answer your questions. 

Am I Required to Get Auto Insurance?

Auto Insurance and How It Protects You on the Road

Auto insurance is a requisite to operate a vehicle and operates as a blanket of protection for drivers. Many specifics of this requirement depend on various factors, and every car owner, irrespective of the vehicle they drive, essentially needs a car insurance policy. As your trusted insurance agents at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., strategically located in Houston, TX, we offer bespoke advice on the optimal auto insurance product for you. We’re always at your disposal to clarify your queries, and our aim is to drive informed decisions.

Is Auto Insurance an Absolute Must?

Unmistakably, auto insurance is a critical requirement for every driver. When making your first car purchase, it’s compulsory to present proof of insurance before you whisk away the vehicle off the dealership premises. Every state has specific mandates about the extent of required insurance. Most states necessitate liability-only insurance, a variant of auto insurance that exclusively provides coverage for repairs to the other vehicle when you’re at fault during an accident.

If you plan on securing a car loan, your lender might require you to opt for comprehensive auto insurance. This type of coverage is more all-encompassing, catering also to your vehicle’s repairs in the event of an accident, irrespective of who is culpable.

What Type of Auto Insurance Is Best For You?

For every motorist on the road, the question isn’t about having car insurance—the question is which type is suitable. If your lender stipulates comprehensive auto insurance, that decision is premeditated. But, if you’re hesitating about the optimal type of auto insurance for your needs, feel free to reach out to your advisors at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., serving Houston, TX. We’re here to answer your inquiries and to steer you toward the most fitting insurance policy.

Commercial Insurance Coverage For A Warehouse Setting

Owning and operating a warehouse in Houston, TX requires that you carry adequate insurance coverage. Review some guidelines that will familiarize yourself with the coverage you need. Reach out to an agent who represents AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. for guidance regarding your insurance policy.


Your inventory is essential in keeping your business afloat. If you purchase many materials that are needed to manufacture goods, they should be insured. The finished products that are sold through your business should also be insured.

Transport Essentials

If you use your fleet vehicles to transport goods, you need to make sure that each of your vehicles is equipped with insurance coverage. Coverage will protect against theft, damage to goods, damage to your vehicles, and damage to another person’s vehicle or property. The route that your vehicles travel could affect the type of insurance coverage that you need.

Onsite Accidents

Accidents can occur on the premises where your warehouse is located. You should purchase workers’ compensation insurance. This type of insurance will pay for injuries that occur at your place of business.

The size of your business will affect the type of insurance you need. The type of work that is done within your warehouse will also influence the amount of coverage that is essential.


Adding security aids to your building can reduce the likelihood of needing to file an insurance claim. Commercial-grade lighting, alarms, and surveillance equipment will protect your place of business in Houston, TX. These items will also protect you and your workforce.

We Are Here To Help

 AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. will outline the commercial insurance plans that you can select from. Reach out to us today!

Is Work From Home Covered by Home Insurance?

In recent years, there has been an increase in Texas employees working from home. Whether an employer allows remote work or you are operating your own business from home, it’s essential to know if work from home is covered by home insurance. For individual circumstances, it’s best to contact your agent at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. serving Houston, TX. But in general, here is what you need to know.

Work From Home is Different Than a Home Business

There’s an important distinction between working from home and a home business. Work from home implies you’re employed by an outside company, while a home business implies you’re working for yourself. In a work-from-home situation, your work devices, such as laptops, printers, phones, etc., may be owned by the company and covered by the company’s insurance. With a home business, your work devices and equipment would be owned by you, and you would be responsible for coverage.

Home Insurance May Not Cover Business Equipment

Each case is different, but in general, business equipment and electronic devices would be best covered by separate business insurance. This would help to ensure that purely business-related losses, such as data loss may be covered by your insurance. Otherwise, there’s a chance that you could face an unrecoverable loss.

Consult With Your Insurance Representative at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc

If you’re in a work-from-home situation, you should definitely consult with your insurance representative to confirm what work-related items are covered and what isn’t. You should also confer with your employer to see if they offer coverage for company devices you use at home.

For all your home insurance needs, contact AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., serving the needs of residents of Houston, TX, and surrounding areas.

Auto Insurance for Ride-Sharing and Delivery Drivers

Getting auto insurance is difficult as it is, but if you are a ride-share or food delivery driver in the Houston, TX area, you should know that your requirements will be different from the typical motorist. As a driver that transports passengers or other people’s goods for a living, you will need to have specialized insurance policies on your car to protect you, your cargo, and your riders. AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. can help you understand your options.

Auto Insurance for Ride-Sharing and Delivery Drivers

Ride-sharing platforms do provide drivers and their vehicles with an additional level of insurance coverage. Unfortunately, however, these policies do tend to have gaps in them that are your responsibility to address.

As a matter of fact, while Houston, TX drivers must legally maintain liability insurance protection if they decide to work as ride-sharing contractors, this personal insurance will not cover customers’ items that may get damaged in an accident or the injuries of ride-share clients. That is because their vehicles are being used for commercial purposes.

Another idea is to specifically look for insurance carriers that offer special packages and policies for ride-share and delivery drivers. Such policies are likely to offer collision and comprehensive coverage that will protect your vehicle if you were to get into an accident. Property damage and bodily injury liability will also be automatically covered under such an umbrella policy.

Traffic congestion is, of course, a huge issue in the area, so having the proper amount of insurance is critical for ride-share and delivery drivers. This is especially true for those who may speed in order to make timely deliveries of hot meals and frozen items, like ice cream and ground beef.

Have Questions? Consult With Us

If you are unsure of what type of policy you will need in order to continue your side hustles, we have you covered. Give us a call at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., or stop by to learn more about the policies that we can offer you.

When is it a good idea to get a commercial insurance plan in Texas?

Business owners in the Houston, TX area have continued to find it to be a great place to own and grow a business. If you are going to start and run a business here, you will be able to maximize your opportunity if you continue to be properly covered with insurance. There are a lot of situations when it is a good idea to get a proper commercial insurance plan.

When Investing in Assets

A situation when you will want to get a commercial insurance plan for your Texas business is when you start to invest in assets. Businesses today will need to make sizable investments in various assets to get the company off the ground. If you do purchase assets, the losses due to fire, theft, or other forms of damage can be significant. However, if you have the right insurance in place, you will be able to mitigate this concern.

When Serving Customers

It is also important to have a commercial insurance plan whenever you plan to start serving customers. There are always liability risks that come with offering a product or service to a customer. If someone gets hurt or ill through the use of your product or service, you can be held responsible. Insurance will help to mitigate and offset this risk. 

We Are Here To Help

Any business that is in the Houston, TX area will want to know that they are getting the right insurance. When you are ready to start shopping for coverage here, you can call our team with AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. At AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., we understand the value of this coverage and know the available options. We will be able to help you create a new policy that will meet your personal needs. 

Why Is It Important to Replace Your Roof?

Your home’s roof plays a vital and essential role in protecting what is likely among the largest of your investments, your belongings, and your family. Our insurance professionals at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. in Houston, TX offer this essential guidance regarding your home’s roof.

Why is it Important to Replace your Roof?

Choosing to replace the roof of your home proactively offers protection in maintaining your home’s value and extending the lifespan of your family’s home. And regular roof inspections are the key to saving money in the future.  

Prevent Water Damage

A roof that has deteriorated and remains neglected will likely develop compounding problems over time. Small issues can become expensive repairs if left unattended.

Ensure Safety

An old roof may create risk as loose shingles may fall and injure someone.  

Improve Energy Efficiency

An old roof will likely have substandard insulation, which can be replaced with energy-efficient, modern insulating materials. This will reduce air leaks and help reduce the cost of cooling or heating one’s home.  

Enhance Curb Appeal

A new roof can also enhance your home’s curb appeal. This added aesthetic is a noticeable property upgrade and may positively impact the home’s salability and value.  

Remain Compliant with Newer Building Codes

Over time, building codes change to meet evolving societal and environmental needs. Replacing your roof will help to ensure that your home’s roof is compliant with current codes – which may become a key issue when selling the property.

Contact Us Today

Knowing that your home has a well-maintained and durable roof can provide peace of mind. For more information about ways to protect your home and investment,  contact us at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. serving the Houston, TX metroplex today!

Navigating Auto Insurance in Texas: What Do You Need to Know?

Texas is one of the biggest states in the nation, and therefore it has thousands of drivers on the road. This implies that it’s imperative to have the appropriate protection while driving. At AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc., we offer various auto insurance policies and customize them to our customers’ needs. If you are searching for auto insurance in the Lone Star State right now, here is some essential information you should know: 

What Should You Know About Auto Insurance in Texas?

  • Car insurance is mandatory in Texas. Drivers in Texas are required by law to provide proof of auto insurance for any road accidents they cause.
  • Different types of coverages. The most common coverages that you should consider include liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, personal injury protection, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, and more. 
  • Possible discounts. For safe driving, completing defensive driving classes, bundling policies, and having specific safety equipment in your car, many insurance companies offer special discounts. You can ask your insurance agent about them when shopping for insurance. 
  • Factors affecting the cost of insurance. The cost of auto insurance in Texas can vary significantly depending on a number of variables, including your credit score, region, age, gender, driving history, and some others. 

Reach Out To Us

Are you a resident of Houston, TX? Or do you live in any nearby area? Are you currently shopping for auto insurance to protect your vehicle and yourself on the road? Contact us at AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. in Houston, TX and we will help you find a perfect insurance policy based on your individual needs. 

Servicing States

  • Texas


Partner Carriers

  • Allied
  • CNA
  • Infinity
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura
  • Secura